Entries must be submitted before April 30,
Gracies Bedtime Stories Contest
1st Prize - $100 and published in
Gracies Bedtime Stories
2nd Prize - $50 and published in
Gracies Bedtime Stories
3rd Prize Published in Gracies
Do you have a
bedtime story for Grace? Gracie Versus Dad is beginning its first contest of
2012. The BEST bedtime story for Grace. As you ponder your perfect story,
remember that Gracie is in her late 20s, married and an Army Veteran of two
combat tours. Stories should be written for an adult audience and be between
500 and 2000 words. There are a few rules:
1. Submissions must be sent
American Heroes Press
PMB No. 122
1034 W. Arrow Highway, Suite D
San Dimas, CA 91773
3. Any legal resident of the United States (except were prohibited) may enter
4. Contest entries from entrants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by
5. Only one entry per person.
6. Family members, employees, agents, friends, acquaintances of Gracie Versus
Dad, American Heroes Press, Hi Tech Criminal Justice, Raymond E. Foster, or
Grace E. Fecteau (hereafter Show) are eligible and will likely be given special
7. Entrants represent and warrant that their Submission is their original work,
it has not been copied from others, and it does not violate the rights of any
other person or entry.
8. All entry materials become the property of the Show and will not be
acknowledged or returned. The copyright in any submission shall remain the
property of the entrant, but entry in this contest constitutes entrant's
irrevocable, perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation or
attribution, to use the submission and the entrant's name and city and state for
editorial, advertising, commercial and publicity purposes by the Show and/or
others authorized by the Show, in any and all media now in existence or
hereinafter created, throughout the world, for the duration of the copyright in
the Submission. In particular, the entrant grants irrevocable Right to
Grace E. Fecteau and Raymond E Foster, their assignees or heirs, to publish the
entry in "Gracie's Bedtime Stories."
9. The Show and/or others authorized by the Show shall have the right to edit,
adapt, and modify the Submission. Each entrant releases and discharges the Show,
the judges, any party associated with the development or administration of the
contest or the Show, their employees, agents or representatives or any of their
parents, subsidiaries, sister companies, or affiliates from any and all
liability in connection with the contest, including without limitation, legal
claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demand or actions of any kind.
10. The judges are Raymond E. Foster and Grace E. Fecteau. All decisions of the
Judges are final and binding.
11. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside
the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. The
winners are responsible for all taxes.
12. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of the Prize constitutes consent to
use winners name, likeness, and winning entry for editorial, advertising, and
publicity purposes, without further compensation; (ii) winner may be required to
sign an affidavit of eligibility and copyright
transfer/liability/publicity/permission release. If the winner is deemed to be a
minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the parent or legal guardian
must execute the necessary affidavit and release. Affidavits and releases must
be returned within ten (10) days of attempted notification or an alternate
winner may be chosen.